***This giveaway is now closed***
This is my 100th post on the blog and to celebrate I have a little giveaway for you. The lovely people at Personal-planner.co.uk contacted me to ask if I would be interest in hosting a giveaway of one of their planners and writing a post on Christmas present suggestions. In exchange they have sent me my very own personalised planner.
First up here are a few christmas present suggestions for mums. Scroll down to the bottom of the page if you want to find out how you could be in with a chance of winning a personal planner of any value from Personal-planner.co.uk.
1. A5 planner, £19.95. What mum doesn’t need a diary? This one is a great size and like all notebooks/planners from Personal-planner.co.uk you can peresonalise it by using any photograph you like or one choose from one of theavailable patterns or themes. For 2014 they have teamed up with graphic designer David Marklund, who has created a range of designs called Nordic Fauna. You can also personalise lots of elements of the design such as colours, page layout, the month the planner starts at and by adding your own important dates.
2. Pandora, sparkling bracket, £199. What would Christmas be without sparkle?
3. Sanctuary spa treatments sleep serenity dreamtime kit, £12. Apparently this kit will create a deep state of relaxation equivalent to 3 hours sleep. Now what mum wouldn’t benefit from that!
4. Geometric Enamel Stag Head – Brooch Pin Badge boutonniere, £8.50. Of course I had to include some handmade items and this brooch is just perfect. Colourful, a little bit different and fun.
5. Crochet fingerless gloves, £22. Another handmade item. Perfect for the crisp, cold winter days.
6.The simple things, 6 month subscription, £19.49. The perfect magazine for dipping in to during those snatched moment of me time.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning your very own personalised planner or notebook, complete the rafflecopter form available here – a Rafflecopter giveaway
(Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions too).
Disclosure – I received a personal planner for free in exchange for this post and giveaway.